I won't deny that I wasn't excited when I heard that Kate Moss was releasing a bunch of cosmetics through Rimmel. It was pretty obviously she would eventually but I just had to go out that day and buy most of the lipsticks because as we all know... I'm a lipstick junkie!
I used to be obsessed with reds and couldn't find one to rival an Anew lipstick I got from Avon in Cranberry.
Until. I. Saw. This.
It's Shade 01 and it is the same exact colour as my Anew lipstick.
- This is a beautiful colour. It's definitely a cranberry colour and matches a Rimmel nail polish I have to a T.
- The smell of the lipsticks are addictive. I love it so much and I realise how strange that sounds but it's a lovely, sweet smell!
- The packaging on these lipsticks is lovely. I usually hate the bright, metallic, cheap cases on their usual lipsticks but this one is chic and the Kate signature on the side just makes it even more amazing.
- This lipstick itself is moisturising and it's longwearing but it does tint your lips so it can be hard to take off if you've have it on for a few hours.
- The lipstick is a sheen-esque formula. It's a little glossy and looks lovely in pictures.
Overall, I'll give it an 8/10.
Two marks down for the plastic packaging still. I know it's a highstreet/drugstore lipstick but I just hate plastic.
It's more of a personal prejudice rather than an overall downgrade.
It's only £5.49 which I think is a bargain. I also have shades 03, 04, 05!