Wednesday 20 June 2012

All About Me.

All About Me was my third lipstick from Topshop. I'd lusted over it for a while but I wanted Brighton Rock more and then I wanted to buy a few nudes and I loved the look of Nevada *wish I'd bought this one instead*...
It is definitely the most vivid and yet the deepest lipstick I've come across after MAC's Girl About Town. It's a blue toned pink that makes your teeth glow white.
I'm very pale so it stands out like crazy. I think it'd suit all skin types as long as you dare to wear it!
The Topshop lipsticks are amazing to me as they're quite matte which I love. Their texture is lush and they're quite thick so one swipe would do!
It does stain a little so you have to scrub a little harder to get it off your lips but it's worth it if it lasts all day, right?
I think so.
9/10 for me! 
It's scored down because it does cling a little to dry bits so I have to keep on top form with moisturising my lips!

18 comments:

  1. I loooooove this colour lippy! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try it it look great
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topshop lipsticks.They are long-lasting, affordable and the colours are simply fantastic..

    xo
    Anastasia

    Have a look at my latest post:
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They often do colours that aren't of the 'norm' too.

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog and I love it so so much! You are so pretty! Love your style! This looks like a lovely lipstick, such a gorgeous colour! Im your new follower :) (on bloglovin too!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely colour, i have never tried Topshop's makeup, what a shame! And it looks lovely on you! x
    You just got yourself a new follower! :)

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame! It's so adorable! Thank you very much and ditto!

      Delete
  7. Your photos are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour, looks great on you! Unfortunately, we don't have Topshop in the Netherlands so I haven't tried any of their make up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may get some on eBay or I'm sure they'd ship on their site!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x