Monday 4 June 2012

Tuesday tantilisers!


1. Loreen


Since watching this performance I've been absolutely in love with this woman.
This is why I love Eurovision. If you know me... you know I love a lot of foreign bands and singers... Anouk, Sigur Ros etc etc
She really deserved to win! Her voice sends shivers down my spine.
And she spoke out about human rights in Azerbaijan. This girl is amazing.

2. This.
People who see the beauty and positivity in EVERYTHING.
I used to be such a Debbie Downer but now I'm happy constantly.
PS. I LOVE the rain.

3. The Queen's Diamond Jubilee
I am so proud of who I am, where I live and where I came from. I'm British and I love that we have a Royal family still and that out Queen is still shining bright!
I hope everyone had a superb Jubilee weekend and is enjoying their days off work!
But don't mix my pride with superiority! My country is as beautiful as the next. Every country is beautiful in it's own way!

4. essie, essie, essie!
 I LOVE Essie! Her blog, her youtube, her reviews... best of all... that sense of humour! She's always got me in stitches and that's so important because I find a lot of YouTubers b-o-r-i-n-g. There is only one Essie!
Oh, did I mention she's Canadian! Shazzam. 

5. Bathing my Bobby.
Because he just look sooooooo happy.


6. Norway!
 I cannot even tell you how much I want to visit this country! It's stunning! I get obsessed with so many different countries for a few weeks. Last time it was Russia, this time it's Norway! There are plenty to go to!

7. Gah, this woman.
L-U-S-H.
Charlize Theron.
I would easily become her human slave. She's everything I'd die to be.

That's it for this week!
Ended on the best one!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, this is awesome. There's a movie on Netflix right now called "Troll hunter" ...it's set in Norway and you should watch it JUST for the footage of that place. Freaking gorgeous. Never been, but I've been next door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to watch that movie for ages but I always end up feeling really sorry for the monsters in movies, lol... I want to travel to every country... beautifullll!

      Delete
    2. Troll Hunter is sooo good! I practically love all the films that consists of giant monsters hehe xo

      The Young Bridget Jones

      Delete
    3. I watched it and I liked it a lot but my boyfriend was not impressed, lol. It was The Neverending Story meets Cloverfield for me! lol

      Delete
  2. all this jubilee talk makes me wish i was british. it sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun more than anything! It's like an Independence day but not as often, lol.

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x