Tuesday 17 April 2012

Totally in Love Tuesday again!


1. Having nice nails on bad days!
Today has been stressssfullll so I did my nails. Always cheers me up.
BarryM's Berry Ice Cream (Shade 308)

2. Nice, simple, healthy food!
This was my lunch today with some yummy carrot&&tomato soup.


3. Lusting over these accessories.
Their designs are so classy lately!
I especially love the little coin purse!

4. THIS SONG.
I haven't listened to music like this for a while now... I went back to classical music for a while and I do move from genre to genre but then I heard this one by Demi Lovato and I thought it was brilliant!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! You've been awarded the Liebster blog award :) Check out: http://theconfectionmonsoon.wordpress.com/2012/04/17/leibster-love-12/ for details...May the Liebster force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that nail varnish shade, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is great, so girly!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x