Tuesday 17 April 2012

Pink Plaid by MAC

I've always been a HUGE fan of matte lipsticks. I love Revlon's Pink Pout and it's clearly a dupe for MAC's Pink Plaid.
This is going to be a shock to everyone but I absolutely hate the scent of MAC's lipsticks and at £13.50... I'd rather buy Revlon at half the price.
I saw this in the store when I went to Liverpool and I couldn't resist even though it seemed very familiar!
I have to admit though... I love this lipstick. I love the texture, the colour... I even ignore the smell easily because it makes me feel so good!
I still think the price tag is very steep but it was a gift to myself and I don't smend stupid amounts on make up that I won't use and I use this at least 3 times a week!

The only warning I have to give before applying matte lipsticks is to make sure your lips are moisturised, moisturised, moisturised! Matte tends to stick to all of the dry bits on your lips.

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x