Saturday 14 April 2012

My first BarryM!

This may be shocking to some but this is my first EVER BarryM lipstick! Other than the nail lacquers... I've never been tempted by the section in Boots!
BUT I saw this rosey pink and couldn't resist!
I feel as though it's very moisturising and I love, love, love the colour!
It lasts for a good 3 hours without food but it does rub off quickly with glass rubbing against your lips.
The lipsticks are smaller which is great for my make up bag because it's usually so full... at least this doesn't up as much room!

They retail at £4.49 and are called Lip Paint, not lipstick!
They're probably in every single Boots shop in the country and I will be buying a lot more!

Katy x

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely color! Wish they sold them here in the states! Would love that shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x