Saturday 14 April 2012

Company is all I need when I want to be alone.

Company has always, always, always been my favourite magazine out there. Yes, I love ELLE, Marie Claire, Vogue but nothing cuts it for me like this magazine does.
I also adore LOVE magazine because they're both edgy. They both throw the box away... never sit in the box! 
Company isn't all about how to wow your SO in bed, how to break your bitchy enemies or which diet is best right now.
I feel as though Company focuses on the raw talent... whether it's music, fashion, make up, art... they bring us into the world of the nameless before they stroll into that limelight.
Their photoshoots are edgy, their interviews are memorable and their columnists definitely tickle my pickle.
One of the things I love most about this magazine is their editing. The fonts, the layouts... LUSH!
And then there is this photoshoot that I always go back to look at...
I am absolutely loving Company's recent change! The texture of it, the size of it, the look of it, the editing, the articles... all of it!
PLUS, how amazing were the first three cover girls? These are some of my favourite girls!

If you haven't read Company yet... SHAME ON YOU.
IT'S AMAZING.
Oh, and it's one of the least expensive out there.

The End!

Katy x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I've never heard of this publication. Shame on me. Womp womp. But it does look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pass up Company for Vogue but I think your post has convinced me to try it out. I love how young and edgy it looks!

    http://theconfectionmonsoon.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I LOVE company magazine too, I enjoy Jameel Jamil's column <3 I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x