Friday 18 May 2012

Brighton Rocks!

I'm so, so, so, so happy that Topshop decided to do a beauty range because I am in love with their lipsticks and nail varnishes. Brighton Rock was my first lipstick and I use it at least once a week! It isn't one for the faint-hearted as it is very bright but I LOVE my bright lipsticks... if you couldn't tell already!
It's retailing at £8.00 but I think that's a bargain as I do wear it all the time!
It's a matte consistency... all of their lipsticks I've bought are either matte or semi-matte.
They do have a habit of sticking to dry bits but as long as long as you're all moisturised... you're good to go!
It doesn't glide on super soft and it isn't moisturising but if you love the matte look... these are definitely for you!
You can see me wearing it with a full face of make up here.
It's such a good make up to lift your mood as well! I always feel really peppy and confident!
I hope you all buy it here! I'd love you all to feel as happy and upbeat as I do!

Oh, and that packaging! I hope they don't change it! It's so adorable and quirky!
I also love the label at the bottom. Straight to the point. No numbers. No fuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x