I love this bag. Shoppers are a must for me as I don't use leather. I love anything fashion and anything artsy so this sketch of Karl Lagerfeld is bliss to me. Lovely.
2. Bug Buckle Metal Belt. ASOS. £15.
I love all living things and I love to wear images of them! I have cats, bunnies, dears, people, birds, bugs!
This is perfect!
3. Gold Tone Anchor Stud Earrings. RIVER ISLAND. £1.50
What a bargain! I've always been in love with the ocean and anything nautical! Perfect for Summer!
4. Gold Plated & Silver Feather Drop Earrings. MATHIAS CHAIZE. £85.
These are right up my street. So lovely and not obnoxious at all. I love two toned jewelry!
5. S.O.P.H.I.E - I Collection lipstick in Test. ILLAMASQUA. £15.50.
I love Illamasqua's lipsticks. I'm a huge fan of matte lipsticks and these are generally that perfect texture that I love so much. I love their design of packaging too. So chic!
6. Multi Zip Horse Clutch in Nude. ASOS. £30.
They also do this clutch in black and I'd struggle to pick one but I love this nude for Summer. It's not a huge contrast from the gold so it's not too in-your-face.
7. Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in 10 Beige Pailette. BOURJOIS. £5.99
I used to collect the little round pots in Boots because they're always 3 for 2! I stopped for a while because the colour pay off isn't great but with neutrals... I don't mind! It is buildable.
8. Gold Cat and Mouse Multi Finger Ring. RIVER ISLAND. £7.
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this ring. It's so cute and I am obsessed with cats so this is amazing to me!
9. Holiday 2011 Highlighting Blush. NARS. £20.50.
I want, want, want this. I am using a Topshop one at the moment and I love it but I really, really want this because I also love NARS packaging!
Have fun buying my faves!