1. Zipped Messenger Bag. Zara. £25.99.
Saw it on UglyFaceOfBeauty's video and knew that it had to be mine. So lovely and not leather. Yes.
2. Gold bunny ring. Asos. £8.
This is so adorable. It's so 'me' that I think I'll shed a tear if we don't unite soon!
3. Lord & Berry Vogue Matte Velvet Lipstick in Vegas Sunset. Asos. £11.
I have so many pink lipsticks that I'm getting a little bored of them. I always wore red as a teen and I think it's time to hello to an old love.
4. Missing Teeth Stud Earrings. Asos. £6.
These are so cute and so odd at the same time. Perfect.
5. Black lightweight blazer. Dorothy Perkins. £35.
I have so many coloured or patterned blazers but none are black. Same with my bags, actually.
I love the length and style of this one.
6. Ballerina with skulls. Zara. £39.99.
Not leather. Yey. I've wanted these for so long now. I went into Zara in Edinburgh and they didn't have them in store or they'd be mine now! I know they'll probably be gone before I decide to treat myself! Sad times.