Friday 11 May 2012

Getting ready today...

I always do my hair first... then I just scoop it out of the way after... I like my make up to be as fresh as possible when I head out so I do it last. I don't mind if my hair gets a little messy between finishing it and leaving the house.
Foundation is done and then I fill in my eyebrows and do my eyeshadow and liner. I do like a dramatic brow and I know it's not to everyone's taste but it makes me happy. I use natural colours and they're all Urban Decay. I love their shadows the most.
I'm using Brighton Rock by Topshop. I love how bright it is! It's a great statement lipstick and especially teamed with Sky High nail polish by Rimmel. I'm almost out of it! 
All done! 
Hope you all have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x